Thursday, November 29, 2012

The chariot

Day 681 - I went to lunch today with a friend I didn't see for a while and it made me realized how much I changed. This journey of self discovery, this tarot course and the hours long talks with my new man are helping me connect few more dots, pin down few more points that eluded me before. I am able to give names to gut feelings and intuition. I find bits of my story in every card and it makes me so happy; to see how I took the right steps, how without understanding why I took and am still taking little steps in the right direction. I read yesterday night about the chariot card it talks about fulfilling a dream, about not giving up and be ready to fight for them.  A long time ago I wrote that I am ready to fight for my right to live my life the way I see fit and here it is - the chariot card - telling me that if I won't do that something will die in me, just the way I wrote it almost three years ago. I am so proud for the part of the journey I took so far, I know I have so much more to learn I find this promise very exciting. I cannot wait to see what else is there for me; what other gifts are waiting for me at the side of the road.  
   
I am thankful I was introduced to the magical world of the tarot. I am thankful I can take this ancient knowledge and apply it to my life and grow. I am thankful for extremely interesting conversation that lasted hours. I am thankful for his love and care for an amazing gift that came from the heart and was accepted the same way.  

No comments: