Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Starting the jurney

Day 673 - Its after midnight once again and I am so tired I don't even have the energy to write. I spent few hours on the phone taking my first steps in tarot cards reading. We talked about the fool card, which is the beginning of the journey when one realizes that life as they are until that point are no longer satisfying; are not what the seeker needs, when one masters the strength and courage to start a journey of self discovery that will change her/his life for ever. It sounds silly but it is very deep and very interesting, the psychological meaning of the personal journey one has to take at some stage in his life in order to be free and to live in full awareness.I was there few years ago; I read the description of the card and I recognize myself in every step of the way. I was there, one day find the courage in me to stand up and say I want to get off this wagon; of not knowing where I'll end up but trusting it will be a better place. I am now so much better than I ever was because I finally embraced the questions and was ready to act in order to look for answers. All the things we covered tonight are so interesting and thought provoking, all so personal. It is so interesting to compare the mythology and the psychology of such journey to my personal story; to realize that I did not invented the wheel; that I followed a path so many took before. It makes me so proud to know I found in me this ancient wisdom and acted upon it, blindly maybe, but still took the right steps. I am so happy now I will add an awareness and understanding to these actions. I find it so invigorating to live in awareness, with understanding and purpose. I am dead tired right now. I'll talk about it more some other time. 

I am thankful for this journey we embarked on. I am so thankful for this generous gift. I am thankful and full of anticipation for what awaits me behind the corner. I an thankful I can go to sleep now, apparently a diet of 3 hours a night is too lean for me. I am thankful for the cease fire; praying it will hold. 

No comments: