Friday, November 23, 2012

A very special date

Day 675 - It was a very rainy day, not really a day to go hiking. So we we decided to cook something nice and eat at home, and it was for simple food, didn't want to spent a whole evening in the kitchen.  Being a former restaurateur he wanted to cook for me and I loved the idea, of course. And this is what we did. It was so much fun to be both of us in the kitchen and cook, especially because he asked me to put some music he chose. We switched from one piece to the next and even continued doing that though dinner and long after that and it became such a special evening. I never had anything like that we talk all the time, and laugh and just enjoy each other's company. We even worked at night on few more tarot cards. I have to admit I don't remember when was the last time I had so much fun;when was the last time I met someone so interesting, with so many fields of interest and such a wide base of knowledge; just the things I always look for in a partner, the things that excite me and make me awake and engaged. I said it last time and I say it again. He sure doesn't feel yet like a frog. Who knows, maybe I have found a prince.
   
I am thankful for someone so special that entered my life. I am thankful for so much intellectual stimulation and just pure and simple fun.  I am thankful for such a great day. 

No comments: