Friday, November 2, 2012

Home alone on a Friday night

Day 654 - It's Friday night and I am home alone instead of being out on the town or at home cuddling with a loved one. I worked for a few hours on developing the forms and the database for the project I am planning to embark on. But now I am done, I can't do anymore without talking to some people. I had a long talk with my daughter today about dreaming instead of acting; about being really excited about something and then not doing anything with it; about persistence. She feels I am using all my classes as a shield, so I won't have to take action. I am not convince it is so but for sure it's something to think about. And just to make sure it won't happen again I started working on it right away. I think this idea has a potential to grow in so many directions. She sees it growing in a different direction than I do but it's actually cool, it means potential. But after all was done for the night I was here, alone and really sad I have no one in my life right now that I can call when I want to sit all cuddly and watch a movie, or just being hugged. Maybe I have to put this on my priority list; or maybe not, if I am planning to start a business now and have it bringing in money in 4 month I might not have time for a relationship right now. So maybe it is good that I am sitting here all alone on a Friday night. It means that in a week or two I will be able to get busy at that time a night, without any one that I have to share that little precious time with. But, as much as I want to pretend otherwise, I would love to be with someone I love right now and cuddle (sad face).
  
I am thankful for a heart to heart talk with my daughter, I learn a lot from these talks every single time. I am thankful I just started working on my project tonight. I am thankful for all the good things it will bring with it. I am thankful for the void in my heart right now; at some point it will be the driving force for change. I am thankful for my dentist that after a year of work put the final touched and made me so happy to look at the mirror again and to see it done; for an amazing work he did; I am so happy I chose to drive an hour in each direction and be treated by such a good doctor. I am thankful for a very interesting day.  

No comments: