Wednesday, January 2, 2013

About bad sleeping habits

Day 715 - When I came home from work today I was very tired after few days that I was not sleeping enough. So today when I came back from work i got into my bed for a short nap. Well, that was my plan but in reality, it was not so short. I slept for four hours and I woke up all refreshed. The only problem is that I slept for four hours and now it's 2:30 at night and I am still wide awake so a new cycle is about to begin. I think I'm going to bed now even if I'm not tired. My sleeping habit are something I really have to change. Part of self caring is making sure I am well rested and not in a sleep deprivation mode. There is nothing to be proud of in that pattern. 
  
I am thankful I got a long nap today. I am thankful my mind is racing and refreshed. I am thankful I am about to go to sleep again; I just have to find a way to make it more a natural part of my day.

No comments: