Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fare well my dear

Day 730 - my daughter is traveling back home to see her father and her siblings. She is going to be away for over two weeks and when she'll be back we will still be on our hike so now we are going to be apart for over three weeks. It sure is a very long time and I am going to miss her so much. But I am very happy she is going there and that she is going to spend some quality time with all of our family over there. Living so far away means we are very detached from what's going on there on the other side of the planet, from the daily life of people who are so dear to us. So it is always such a special treat to go back for a visit. She'll see her sister and her family and also her brother and his family all do wonderful and special. So even though I know I'll miss her very much, I am so happy for all the wonderful things awaiting for her over there. And I'm so happy she is going for a visit.

I am thankful for this special opportunity my daughter got to travel back home. I am thankful they will all spend some serious quality time together. I am thankful for her visit here tonight, it was so wonderful to see her. I am going to sleep now, it's very, very late and as usual I am so happy for that.

No comments: