Saturday, January 12, 2013

Too late

Day 725 - it's after 3 am and I am still awake. I had a long and painful conversation with my daughter and I cannot even think of writing right now. I'm still too much in a turmoil, I also want to go to sleep since my alarm is set for 4 hours from now, and I have my partner that was rudly ignored all evening that I want to exchange few words with before I go to sleep... A lot on my plate, especially since it is very delicate and all the people involved are very dear to me so I have to be very careful not to hurt any of the people involved. Life sometimes can through you a curve ball when least expected. I had such a wonderful day and this left a sour note and I am so sad about it, happy she spoke her mind but sad for how she feels.
 
I am thankful for this heart to heart talk, as difficult as it was; since we don't live in the same home any more and i know how important these talks are. I am thankful to my partner for his deep understanding and giving us the space we needed.

No comments: