Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sleep reading

Day 728 - I was reading aloud a section and after a few minutes I realized that don't remember a thing but what was even more funny is that I have no recollection of even reading it, I think I fell asleep while reading and just kept going but my brain shut off. And my partner did not even notice that all this was going on. I think I discovered a new talent I didn't know I posses, I can sleep-read. Not sure where and when it can become handy, but it is funny for sure. Or maybe instead of being all amused by that I should just go to sleep and stop sleep-deprive my poor brain and body. So here you go, my tiredness has reached a new level and I better start taking care of that. 
  
I am thankful I fell asleep like that when I am tucked safely in my own house. I am thankful I can read the writing on the wall and act. I am thankful I am going to sleep at this very moment, take a shower and sleep. Good night!! 

No comments: