Monday, January 7, 2013

Falling in love

Day 720 - When I decided to start dating again I wrote on my profile that I am looking for a man that the sum of the two of us is more than two; I knew i am looking for something big or else I prefer to stay alone and not get again into the same situation I was running away from. But the truth is I was not sure I can find it. But I did and I still cannot believe it. Life is so strange sometimes. What were the odds that we'll actually meet? very slim for sure. But I did not ask for anything outrageous, just for a man of my liking; I had a very specific set of requirements because I knew it had to be there for a good fit, for a chance of success. And we met and knew it as of the first day. I read it in other people stories but never expected it to happen to me. To know, simply to know I met the right man and do all we can to build a long term relationship, hopefully the one that will be there until my last breath on this earth.
 
I am thankful foe all these dating sites, without them we would have never met. I am thankful we managed to sift through everything and find the diamond in the rough, find each other. I am thankful these feelings are mutual, that we both feel the same about this relationship and our future plans. I am thankful for happiness I didn't believe I'll experience again. I am so thankful we met.     

No comments: