Friday, January 18, 2013

Two Years celebration

Day 731 - I just realizes that today I am celebrating two years to this blog. For two years, day after day I am writing my life journey, counting my blessings every single day. So much have changed in my life during this time, the only constant is this blog. No matter what I do, where I am or how is my mood; I am so faithful to this blog, to the decision to make it part of my life; to make giving thanks such a big part of my life. I was sad and I was happy; I was in a good place and in less than that. I had triumphs and set backs but I always wrote.

I am so thankful for this simple yet such a life changing decision. I am thankful I had the resolve to do that even when I was so tired/sad/upset. I am thankful for this epic journey. I am thankful for every moment of my life.

No comments: