Friday, January 11, 2013

Getting a little technical

Day 724 - It's been another long day. A day tat started before 6 am and is soon coming to an end, but there's no chance Ill make it by the stroke of midnight so I sure hope I will not turn into a pumpkin. 
I worked today for several hours and then we went shopping for things we need for our upcoming hiking adventure. Coming home I started working on something that sounds so simple - how to add an icon of Facebook to an email signature. I can assure you it was not, at least not for me. But I did not give up and true it took me several hours but I did it and it makes me very happy. It's funny how all these technological advances are getting more difficult thus time consuming if we want to deploy them. I knew that if I will persist in my efforts I will succeed and sure enough I did. While I was doing that my partner made dinner for us, a very delicious one I should say. I makes me happy that we split the work and take care of each other; I hope that this will continue like that; that we will be smart enough to keep the same spirit and the willingness to be there for each other, not because we sacrify anything but because we love each other and we want to make each other happy; a novel concept. But even with all that I am too tired to go on today and I'll keep working on it tomorrow. I am so done for today. 
   
I am thankful I can go to sleep now, after a very long day, most of it in front of the computer. I am thankful to my partner for preparing such a good dinner tonight. I am thankful that I managed to solve all the technological problems and post everything the way I wanted it to be; persistence do get rewarded.  I am thankful I can go to sleep now.       

No comments: