Saturday, May 4, 2013

A class reunion

Day 837 - almost a year after I finished the Tour Guide's class we are still meeting; or I should say they are since I didn't come to any of them. But today it was in the same town we are moving to in two weeks and One of the girls in my class called me several times just to make sure I'll come and I promised her I will. After along day of packing it was nice to take a break and meet old friends, hear some stories and just have a relaxed evening. The atmosphere was so nice and every one was in a good mood and it was so nice to see them all after such a long time. And to add to that I also enjoyed the fact that this is the place we choose as our new home. I loved the silence all around, I loved the fact we can see starts when we go out at night and not the light contamination. I loved the peaceful place. So our new place is not as nice as this one, but still it is wonderful and I am so happy we are moving there. It is very late now, almost 2 am (we really had a good time) so this is a very brief entry. I'll write more tomorrow.

I am thankful for a good day of packing. I am thankful I also found some time to rest; I needed it after the long week. I am thankful I finally made it to our course's get together. I am thankful for such a fun night. And most of all I'm thankful I can go to sleep now; it's too late, even in my book.

No comments: