Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Reflection of inner peace

Day 840 - I had a great day today. For no apparent reason except that I feel so good. There are days like that where the trees are greener and the birds are chirpier and the sun is warmer and brighter. Today is such a day. I just went to work and came back, packed few more boxes, had to deal with a destroyed book that I'm trying to salvage and I broke a plate while washing the dishes; nothing special really. Yet I feel lighter and brighter; go figure. But this is not a complaint, on the contrary, it is just stating an interesting fact. I guess it comes to prove that everything we see around us comes from the inside and when I'm happy the world around me responds in kind.
  
I am thankful for a wonderful non eventful day. I am thankful for a lovely evening with my loved ones. I am thankful for an early bedtime; it's only 20 minutes past midnight and I'm already retiring for the night. A good reason by itself to feel happy. Goodnight!

No comments: