Thursday, May 23, 2013

Painting class once again

Day 856 - I went to my painting class again after two weeks I missed it due to the relocation. I had to pack and unpack and just could not find the time to do something for myself. But today I drove my car to work so I can go after work to my painting class. It ends at 9:40 pm and if I had to take a bus to the train station and then ride the train back home I wouldn't have made it before midnight; so car day it is. It was a good class and I enjoyed it very much. I was thinking of doing some kind of spiritual drawing, enlightenment, and I picked few pictures I especially like and started drawing. As usual I deviate from the scene and I like to do it on my own and not copy someone else's picture, but it is a starting point. And so it was, in no time I was in my own little world, painting something born within. It is not great art but it is great for me and I like it. It also gives me once again the feeling I had while drawing it - searching for inner peace, tranquility. All good things I would love to be reminded of every time.

I am thankful for a great class. I am thankful to be back with a brush in my hand and with open heart. I am thankful for ideas I got today about an art project I am planning to pursue. I am thankful for a good night sleep awaiting me now; It's past midnight, I didn't turn into a pumpkin but I am so very tired.

No comments: