Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Reading books once again

Day 855 - One of the advantages of riding the train to work is that it gives me time to read an hour and a half every day. In the past few months I was so busy that I totally neglected my books and unpacking and organizing a new house sure takes all my free time. But I am riding the train to work and back every day so I can read there. I see a lot of people working on their lap top and I decided I am not going to join this trend. I work hard enough and I deserve some down time. It is the first week of this new routine and I already finished my first book; it made me so happy. Instead of looking at it as a waste of time I can make full use of it. It took me about the same time to ride to work and back while still living in the city, but then I was driving so I could not read and also I wasted so much more gas than I do now. So many reason to bless this move...
  
I am thankful for the first book I finish on my train rides; first of many, I'm sure. I am thankful for the opportunity to sit back and relax instead of being stuck in traffic. I am thankful for quality time I gained by this move.

No comments: