Sunday, June 1, 2014

A very good month

Day 1228 - it's the beginning of a new month, of June. So time to summerize the month of May. It was our best month in the store and we are almost at the break even point. It covers all the expenses except inventory, I hope in two months we'll reach that point as well. But considering the fact that I planned it will take a year to reach this point, we are doing very well. We are in a very small nitche and we were totally unknown in the region. So we had to start from scratch and yet every single month we see an increase in the sell volume and the number and quality of our customers. It is not time to kick back and relax and we have to double our efforts to bring new clients into the circle but it is very encouraging to see the stats. It is the reward for hard work and dedication, and I hope these rewards will keep coming and bring us to new heights every single month.
 
I am thankful for the promise that every month brings with it that our adventure will succeed. I am thankful for the road we are on right now. I am thankf for all I learned in the past half year, a great school for life, for sure.

No comments: