Thursday, June 19, 2014

house hunting

Day 1246 - I started looking again for an apartment to buy and I went to see one tonight. I have to admit it's not fun. I am not sure why but it doesn't make me happy to do that. As if I am not set yet that this is what I want to do. I guess I am still not sure how to go about it since I don't have enough money to buy something I like unless I will find a bargain and I don't know how to do it here. So I do it for a few days and then I stop and take time off before launching another attack. But I will not be able to find a good place unless I'll be consistent and wait for the right place. I should be more diligent and more patient. But with my hectic life style it's a little difficult to to do that. But I cannot complain at least I am in a position now that I can look for a place and even better yet, I have a wonderful place to live right now so I am not in a hurry and I can wait for the right place instead of buying under pressure of time. So I just have to keep doing it and all will work to my advantage. I know at the end I'll find exactly what I am looking for and until then I have a place to live.

I am thankful I can finally start looking for an apartment of my own. I am thankful I have the opportunity to start looking around. I am thankful I can take my time and look for the best place I can afford to buy. I am thankful to start this project, even if I am way too tired to do it as a full time job.

No comments: