Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Happy birthday to my beloved daughter

Day 1251 - It's my daughter's birthday and the first one we don't celebrate together since she was born. She is 22 today so I guess it is time for her to spread her wings and be elsewhere, even on her special day; maybe even more so. And I am here thousands of miles away enjoying the fact that she is all grown up. It is a process that every parent has to go through and I feel lucky to be in this position today. She is doing her own things by now embracing life to the fullest and at the end of the day it is what every parent wishes for since the day their child is born. So I am wishing my youngest daughter that is sure not a baby anymore a very happy birthday and I hope to celebrate with her a belated birthday very soon.

I am thankful we reached this point. I am thankful for the most amazing daughter one can wish for. I am thankful for her presence in my life, in this country, on this planet. I love her so very much.

No comments: