Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jewelry making

Day 1245 - when I was planning to leave my home I had this idea of traveling the world for a year and making a little extra money by selling jewelry I'll be making. I even took with me as part of my 2 suitecases load. But my plans have changed. I did not travel but had to start working right away. And my tools were stored with all the rest of my stuff and all but forgotten. Every time I moved to a new apartment I pulled it out but after a few days or weeks stored it again, unused. And it saddened me. Because I love making jewelry and because I kind of lost my creativity. Then came the store and things have started to change. And slowly I started working with my hands again. And now that I spend so much more time in the store I am also working and making jewelry again as well as other products. I feel do good doing it again and connecting to something I love and cherish so much.

I am thankful for hours of fun I spent today making jewelry. I am thankful for the revival of my dream. I am thankful the store gives me the space and time and most of all for opening the flow of the creative me that was all but forgotten.

No comments: