Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My class, again

Day 1244 - it's late and I'm tired at the end of a very long day. But I am not complaining. It's Tuesday and I just came back from my class. So even though it's late, I am very happy for another fascinating class. Slowly we learn how to put the pieces together and create a meaningful picture. We are not yet in a position to be of help, to advise, but at least a picture starts to take shape out of the fog. And its amazing to see how it happens, time after time. It's getting more interesting and more challenging with every passing week. How wonderful!! I am very happy I decided to choose that field since it combines logic with intuition and I think this is the right combination for me. I have now a whole week to practice what I've learned before getting to the next lesson. I cannot wait for tomorrow to do that; I'm just too tired today.
 
I am thankful for the opportunity I have to learn something new. I am thankful for these first hesitating steps in this mysterious world I chose as my path. I am thankful for the opportunity to stretch my mind in unexpected directions.

No comments: