Wednesday, June 11, 2014

About my store

Day 1238 - we had today the first purchase from our website and I find it very exciting. True, it's slow but I happens and the website enables us to reach wider audience than our local people. It will enable us to spread our wings. As I am planning to spend more time in the store I will be able to keep our website updated and fresh and hopefully we will have more of that - remote customers we never met but know and appreciate the special things we do and sell. And since I was in the store the whole afternoon I also made crystal balls hanging on a nylon line with different stones according to their special character. One for tranquility, one for abundance, one with all the seven chakras. I love preparing new products. I love that I can do the things I like and sell them in my store. I love that after years I make these things I find people who like them and are ready to pay for it.
 
I am thankful for a great day at the store. I am thankful for all the wonderful things it brings into my life. I am thankful it opens up my creativity again and make me want to do more and more. I am thankful for my day, as always.

No comments: