Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Tuesday class

Day 1237 - on the train on my way back from another numerology class. I find the class so interesting and the subject very complex but I know that as I'll practice it more I'll get more insight into the why and how and later also into what we should do to fix or make our life roll more smoothly. Interesting how much you can Lear from a simple thing like someone's birth date and his name. I am so happy I decided to take this class. I know I am learning a very powerful tool I'll be able to use in the very near future in my business. And I am looking forward to that day. Right now I am very unsure of my steps but the horizon gets a little clearer with every additional lesson. And at the moment I just enjoy the little that I already know and try to apply it to the dates if people I know as a practice. How very interesting that our path can be predicted by these few details.

I am thankful I had the privilege to be introduced to this fascinating field and join this amazing class. I am thankful for all the knowledge and insight I gain. I am looking forward to days I'll be able to apply this knowledge to help other people make better choices.

No comments: