Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday night at home

Day 1254 - the day was very hot today. After all we live in a hot country and we are in the summer already. But we have this wonderful apartment that sits at the upper end of a ravine leading all the way to the sea. And at the evening a pleasant breeze started and it was just wonderful to sit outside, read a book and enjoy this oasis in the middle of the city. The truth is that at some point it was too windy and chilly that we had to go in!! Such a lovely Friday night in out patio is something so very special. I still enjoy this little piece of heaven and for sure don't take it for granted. I still remember all too well that I left the city looking exactly for that and I did not find it until I came back. Seven minutes drive to the store half an hour walk. Life can be so wonderful!!

I am thankful for a very warm day that turned up so well; I was concerned at how the house will survive, will it be unbearably hot. I am thankful for a lovely evening here at home. I am thankful for this house for the quality of life it gave us. I am thankful for my life.

No comments: