Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Life is so short so celebrate

Day 1252 - our first website purchase order came in today. It created some technical difficulties but was very welcomed. After more than two months that we push it almost daily, it starts to bring in some traction. I know it can be faster and bigger if we'll invest more in promoting it and we probably should. But at the moment we are trying to operate it on a shoestring. I know it's not much and it will take more time to establish ourselves as serious players in the field, but every such activity is a step in the right direction, thus a very welcomed one.
 
I am thankful for the challenges we were facing today and the brilliant solution my partner created to answer that. I am thankful for our first website order. I am thankful for every reason to celebrate; life is short so we should never forget to be thankful and joyous.

No comments: