Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Beach day

Day 1231 - i picked up my daughter this morning but a very very hot day changed our plans. A very short hike proved its not the right a tivity for a day like that. So we made a quick detour and went to the beach, a very pleasant summer activity in a hot country like ours. We spent few lovely hours there sleeping and reading enjoying the heat that is lovely when you are on the beach in a bathing suite but almost unbearable once you go back home. Of course this wasn't the end of the day and we spend the rest of it doing other things. A lovely day indeed before her trip.

I am thankful for the beautiful city i chose as my home. I am thankful for all the things that creat a very special beach outing. I am thankful for such a nice day I spent with my daughter.

No comments: