Sunday, June 8, 2014

Living my dream

Day 1235 - a summer evening in our little house. Sitting outside, enjoying a quite evening. With a big bowl of cut watermelon, some feta cheese and a fleece jacket since the evenings are still chilly here on the Carmel mountain, even in June. Making plans of how to promote the store, few new products we want to introduce, how to get ready this coming year to address special dates, events and holidays. I find it challenging and mind opening to do that. I feel my creative mind getting into higher gear. As days go by and we learn the territory more, our ideas become better and we have more to offer. I love the feeling of having a goal and looking for ways to make that goal a reality. I love doing it in a field I always attracted to and with the man I love. What else can I ask for. As always, life is in the details and I enjoy looking at the little flowers on the sides of the road.
 
I am thankful for an opportunity that us there for me just for the courage to ask and to try. I am thankful for the boost my creativity is getting with every passing day. I am thankful for such a lovely evening. I am thankful for living my dream.

No comments: