Friday, June 13, 2014

Simple joys in life

Day 1240 - late once again but a very good evening indeed. Friday night. Sitting outside in our little patio with good wine and good food and best of all with the feeling of a Friday night holiness. A day of rest and charging batteries ahead of us. No rush and no schedule. The house is clean, the food tasty, the night crispy and quiet and a good company of a partner that is so dear to me. This in a nutshell is what I was looking for all along. Simple life, simple joys. It can be so simple, yet we complicate our lives endlessly. If we only knew how to simplify, how to concentrate on the important and leave out the rest we would be so much happier. Easier said than done, I know that. But tonight I connected with my true nature, my real needs for few hours and it makes for a very special experience. I hope I will be able to repeat this many time.

I am thankful for a wonderful uneventful evening. I am thankful I can find joy in the mundain. I am thankful I found this place and most of all thankful for having this man in my life that brings so much tenderness and love to every little thing I do.

No comments: