Monday, June 16, 2014

Some necessary changes to my daily life

Day 1243 - long talk with my mom, heart to heart discussion abut the situation over there. I think I'll drive there this weekend to be with them and to give her a day to breath and not to bed burdened by my father's needs. The more I look at it the more I am getting sad am I going to be in the same place in 20 or 30 years. I am sure that as we get older our needs get bigger and our ability less and less, but I hope to be able to be strong and independent to my last day.  And I sure hope for my parents right now just the same. And in the mean while, I decided to start doing yoga again to keep my body in good shape and give myself better chances at being well and fit. I think yoga is the best form of exercise and I will try to find a place to my liking so I can adopt and stick to a routine. Our days are numbered here on this land and we better take best care of the temple body who keeps us here; if not, we will have to part prematurely or at least have a less pleasant experience than the promise we all come here with. So as of today I going to do the best I can to take care of my future by taking care of myself today. Adequate sleep, yoga and the right nutrition is all it takes. And for my mental strength - meditation. This is what I have to aim for in the coming years if I want any hope at not be where my parents are today. I think I am ready for that; it's easy when you clearly see the "or else". How very sad. you cannot be a couch potato for years and hope for good health at old age. you just can't. It doesn't work this way.
 
I am thankful I still have time to make changes in my life; I hope I won't ever forget what I see and I pray that all this can help me when the time comes.  

No comments: