Thursday, February 10, 2011

Breathing

Day 23 - There are so many wonderful things today, I had to chose which one to put into writing. I  am so thankful for that!! The winner is this little story - 
For the past three months I am coughing more and more, sometimes it's so bad it wakes me up at night, and I have a stuffy nose for so many months as well. As you know, I had no health insurance and I really didn't think it is something more than a nuisance, so I just did nothing. Yesterday I went to see the doctor to get her signature on my driver's licence application. and she kept asking questions about this cough and she listen to my chest and of course she wanted me to have an x-ray just to rule out things, but she decided it might just be allergies, and so she perscibed an inhaler and some anti-allergies pills, and after taking the first 2 puffs from the inhaler I stopped coughing. and today I barely coughed all day. Amazing. three months of all this and the treatment is so simple!

So today I am thankful for the ability to breath easily again after 3 months. It is something I realy took for granted, and I fully enjoyed ad appreciated it today.

No comments: