Sunday, February 6, 2011

Paperwork!!!

Day 19 - I had a lot of work to do tonight. I needed to send a pile of docs abroad and I don't have a fax to do that. As you already know, I got my shipment last Thursday, and in it I had my scanner. So today I had to do all the boring stuff.
  • Fill all the paperwork - I did it before on excel and so I was sure it will take me no time at all...well, I was so wrong it took me almost 3 hours to do that!
  • Make sure all the numbers are right - another half an hour of pure joy.
  • scan all the docs
  • write a nice email
  • attach the scanned docs
  • and finally send it
and than, and only than, call it a night. It is almost 1 am by now and I am dead tired. But I am very happy to have done it and be done with it. I don't like the feeling of unfulfilled obligations.

I am thankful. Tired, but thankful. I am thankful today that I got my shipment and found my scanner, so I can scan and email the docs. What I am actually saying is, that I am thankful for the little things that make life easier, even if it is just doing some boring ol' paperwork.

No comments: