Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Comforter

Day 16 - I got my shipment today, and I am really happy about it. I could look at all the mess I am in right now and complain - no room, boxes everywhere and an apartment that is way too small to hold this very modest shipment, But I am choosing not to. I m instead looking at the positive side - I already unpacked 5 boxes, found some things I was actually waiting for and the most important one - I got my wonderful down comforter!! I knew in what box to look for it, and so I opened the box and got this soft and warm wonder. And I couldn't get here in a better time, I think today is the coldest night this winter! I am sitting right now on my couch, covered in a fleece blanket wrapping up this short and sweet entry and than right to bed for a long and very cosy sleep.

So today I am so very thankful for my feathery piece of heaven - my comforter.

No comments: