Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Joy of Music

Day 18 - I got my shipment two days ago and now my tiny apartment is full of boxes that I can't unpack since I don't have enough room for everything and since I know that I will have to re-pack all of it in a few months, when I move to a bigger place. It's kind of funny, actually. The rooms here are much smaller than in my old house and so the bed I just left dis-assembled, but I can't do the same with the mattress. And it is so big, I can't even put it on top of my current bed - it is bigger than my room (wall to wall)!! So, it is on it's side right now and clogging my room, but as I said few days ago, I got my comforter, so no complains. And today I unpacked few CD's and the CD player, I bought an electrical transformer, and after 6 months of silence, the soft and melodic notes of Beethoven's "Moonlight" Sonata flooded my apartment. My absolutly favorite piece. It brought tears to my eyes.
I am so thankful today for the joy of music is back in my life.

No comments: