Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My shipment is here!!!

Day 15 - A little later than usual, but I had some serious Internet connection problems, so I am thankful that I even manage to open my blog today. There are so many things to be thankful for today, it was a little difficult to choose, but one thing is standing out. I got a call this morning from the shipping company that they will deliver my shipment tomorrow. So three and a half months after I packed my stuff (actually most of it I packed more than half a year ago when I left home) I am finally getting it. It took a lot of back and forth, between agencies, and clerks, and notaries. It took many phone calls and e-mail but the moment is finally here. Tomorrow in the early afternoon they will deliver my staff. Now I only have one little problem - how is it all going to fit in? I hope that tomorrow I'll be able to report that all got in well and I can still live in this tiny apartment. But, I am not going to worry about it now, I'll take care of it when the time will come.
Today I am thankful the wait is over, and I am going to get all my personal belongings. Who cares how long it took? It is here now.

No comments: