Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Up Coming Trip


Day 420 – I am going on a trip to Greece for a week. I was very excited about it – going on my own for a week to a foreign country – it’s so adventurous, but almost two weeks ago, I was hit by a lightning (in a form of a man) and everything changed since then. Suddenly it feels so difficult to go and leave him here. Especially since the day before my return he leaves for a week. So now for two weeks we are going to be apart. I am at the stage that it’s hard not to see him even one day. And suddenly not to be able to see him, text him or talk to him - I don’t even want to think about the two weeks ahead, it’s going to be so hard. We are talking about using Skype and emails -we’ll find a way to stay in touch, but I know I’ll miss him terribly. I feel like a teenager – all I am doing all day long is thinking of him. I am falling, falling fast…
   
I am thankful for this upcoming trip; first time I am traveling abroad all alone and I am very thankful for that. I am so very thankful for being sad to leave, for having my heart overflowing with all these unfamiliar feelings; for this unexpected spring, for so much happiness, more than I thought possible at my age, at this stage of my life.

No comments: