Thursday, March 15, 2012

On My Way to the Airport

For some unknown reason I could not log on to my blog yesterday so I am posting only now but it belongs to Wednesday 14.3.12

 

Day 421 – It's late at night and I am on my way to the airport. I never went on a trip so unprepared but I was very busy at work in the past few days and I wanted to spend the little extra time I had with the man of my dreams. And so I just shoved tonight everything into the large back pack he brought me and that was it. The outcome of this is that the bag weighs a ton and I probably don't need half of what I took, but who cares? I am going on my first real adventure and I am so excited about that! The only thing that makes it hard is that I left him behind and it will be more than two weeks before I'll see him again. It's going to be very difficult. I wanted to complain here and then I thought better of it.  My daughter can see her boyfriend once every two weeks if she is lucky and if not it can be even three weeks, since they are both in the army. She would be so happy to be able to see him as often as we meet. I got new perspective on things. 
  

I am thankful for this adventure I am about to embark on. I am thankful to my daughter for being so patient with me for the past two weeks as I was getting totally absorbed in this new and flourishing relationship. I am thankful to this wonderful man for the role he plays in my life, for what he brought into my life, for being there by my side.

No comments: