Friday, March 9, 2012

Enchanted

Day 416 – I am sitting right now and listening to CD of Turkish music by Hayal Gibi. Music I never heard before in an unfamiliar scale and very different collection of musical instruments. I love doing that; getting into this unfamiliar territory and open my heart to something different and new. And the music I hear right now is absolutely amazing. It sounds almost enchanted and it resonates in me. I feel like getting up and dancing this strangely beautiful and haunting music; slow and with an almost meditative quality. My heart is so full it is about to burst and this music is just what I needed right now. I close my eyes and listen thankful, so thankful for everything in my life.
 
I am thankful for the gift of music; I feel so lucky to have a heart so open to music that it can stir me so much. I am thankful for being introduced to this enchanting music. I am thankful for an amazing day. I feel so blessed.      

No comments: