Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tomorrow

Day 434 He’s coming back tomorrow! After two weeks we’ll finally see each other again. I have to admit I am very stressed about it. We know each other for such a short time that I don’t know if our budding relationship can withstand that long of a separation.  I know my feelings didn’t change but I would not know about him until we meet. I’ve never been in a situation like that so I have no map. I’ll just have to trust my gut feelings and to pray. I so want it to be ok, more than OK, I want it to be amazing, to be the love of my life…
I was looking for things to do this evening to pass the time fast. So I cooked and then I cleaned my house. And now I am ready to go to bed. I hope I am tired enough to fall asleep. The whole day today I was thinking of him. I can’t wait to see him. I feel like a teenager, but it’s OK, he’s totally worth it!

Regardless of what the outcome of our meeting tomorrow will be, I am thankful we met, thankful we fell for each other right away. I am so thankful for feelings I didn’t experience for years; and I hope and pray that things will turn out even better than I expect.

No comments: