Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Clearing the Clutter

Day 43 - Today I came back to my apartment after work and saw again all the piles of moving boxes I have no place to unload, and the mattress that is laying on its side by my bed and I just had enough of it. I have two doors that enter my house and there is a tiny closed porch in front of one of the doors, so I decided to move all the boxes and the mattress and a night table and a large standing fan to that porch, block it off completely, but free my house. And so it was. an hour later I had some room again in my bedroom and my living room I really don't know why I didn't think of it before, but at least I did it now and I am very happy about it. It is a very short term solution, but it is a solution right now. Especially when my daughter will have to walk here after surgery - she better have some room to move without falling.
I am very thankful for the idea to clear some clutter from my life, and making my place feel so much more specious and inviting I am still going to find a bigger apartment, but in the meanwhile, life is more bearable here/

No comments: