Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some New Classes

Day 58 - I had to run some errands in the afternoon something I am delaying for almost two weeks. On my way back I walked by a community center and I remembered someone told me about Argentinian dances class, so I decided to go in and check the details. To my delight the class is tonight, about an hour after I called. There was this woman there who came in to ask about classes as well and so we started talking and another guy joined in and he told us about an  introduction class of self awareness, of conscious living  that is about to start. So we both decided to try it, and it was very interesting and very intriguing, exactly my cup of tea. when this class ended  I went to the dance class. I was a little late, and it is a class that started 2 months ago, so I just stood there and tried to get the steps, but I think I did, at least enough to give it a try next week. So it started as running errands and just for trying ended with two great classes and a new friend. just for walking into some place new. can you even imagine how my life look if I actually took some risks?!
I am thankful for a lovely afternoon with so many gifts, just for trying. I am thankful for few new things I can explore. And I am very thankful for that class of conscious living. It made me realize how much work I still have to do and I am thankful for that.

No comments: