Monday, March 21, 2011

My hair stylist

Day 62 - As I get older my hair is not what it used to be. from the very silky and beautiful hair it turn into something very dry and coarse and very difficult to handle, not to talk about the color that is probably more of a salt and pepper (I didn't see my real color in years). Sadly, the easiest thing for me is to keep it in a pony tail. Easy but not flattering and usually a big mess, and it always looks like an after thought. Finally I decided to put an end to that and I went to my favorite hair stylist and just told him that I want a hair cut and left it up to him. He loves that. and I know I can trust him. I even closed my eyes (most of the time) so I won't see what he is doing and how it is shaping up until he was done. And I absolutely loved it. he transformed my look from a very messy thing to a very chick and stylish look. It made me so happy I decided to do that. After I got my hair cut we set for half an hour and just talked and it was so nice. I know him since he was a teenager just doing his first steps in the field and now he is so big and famous, and it is so great to watch it how from a very humble beginning he built himself up. I love him and all his wonderful family. All taking part in each other's life and all so welcoming and loving, such great people.
I am always so thankful when I visit this salon. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside- there are not many people so nice and kind and I am so very thankful to be counted among their friends. I am also very thankful for the wonderful hair cut I got and for my new look.

No comments: