Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tai Chi

Day 56 - The pain clinic at our hospital started offering Tai Chi classes due to its healing powers. Few months ago they started offering a morning class, once a week to the employees as well. I am almost always there, but I keep forgetting it. Today I arrived a little later than usual and as I step into the court in our building, I saw the Tai Chi class, and so I joined them right away. I saw people practicing Tai Chi in many places but I I knew nothing about it, and so it was very interesting for me today to do the motions but also understand that there is a meaning behind it. I still know nothing but I am now intrigued to find out more and I will make sure not to miss it next week. It was so gentle yet awakening. A great way to start my day.
I am thankful today for getting to work at the right moment. I am thankful for a wonderful tai Chi class. and I am thankful for the opportunity to learn something new, for opening my horizon a little more.

No comments: