Monday, April 4, 2011

Bonjour and Au revoir

Day 76 - I am still thinking about my bucket list. I keep thinking what should I choose in my to do part as a "once in a life time, something I want to do before I die"? I think I will put my long time plan - to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro as that goal. I promised my daughter that we"ll do it together after she is done with the military so it will not happen for a while. But it is my most crazy goal right now, until I'll come up with something even more so. So no actions were taken in that direction. I did look up for more apartments and I will make all the phone calls tomorrow morning. I also signed up for a class for managing business on the internet. I think it is very important to understand that media and I can learn a lot for it. Starting this coming Thursday!! and the last but not least - I started to work on my French again. I did forget some of course - it is too easy to forget when I am just starting to learn and I have no one to practice with. But I did go back to the Rosetta Stone and did the first 2 lessons. Not easy, but I am on top of it at this point. I will try to do it every day. right now I can say one or two sentences, so a very good start. I have the time so no reason not to do that and it is a language I always wanted to learn. So I am very happy I got back on track and I am working again towards some interesting goals. It makes things exciting and fresh, at least for a while and working on a bucket list is something with deep meaning for me, it is not just checking things off a list, it's more like being in the driver's seat and be active not reactive. And this is the real meaning of it all. I decide on what I am working, I live instead of being busy.
I am thankful for the idea I had yesterday and I am thankful for all the rush of energy it brought with it. I am thankful to be on the road again.

No comments: