Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dancing My Heart Out

Day 88 - It's Saturday, so another weekend hiking, this time, since it was very hot we hiked through the harbor and on the beach. The truth is that due to the hot conditions it took us much longer and since we had plans for afterwards, we didn't even finish the hike. But never the less, it was much fun and we really enjoyed the company. As we take more trips together, we become better friends and so it is much more fun. After the hike, we went to a club that has "oldies" music on Saturdays afternoon. We changed our clothes for something more appropriate and we went in. The music was so much fun that I didn't even made it to our table until about 2 hours later when they put on some slow music and so I took the opportunity to rest a little. I don't remember when was the last time I went to a club to dance and I had a blast!! My knees are soar and I am sure they will be bad tomorrow, but who cares - it was so worth it. One of my friend was telling me that He never suspected I have this wild side in me, of going all out and not care about anything. I always look like such a spiritual person, and here I am down to earth, and so in the moment :) I said that yes, I really love dancing, even if I suck at it and when I hear music I like I just have to dance, and coming in as a group takes off the inhibitions, since we are with each other. Probably if I was alone, I'd be more shy. But the way we had it was perfect. I loved this feeling of being in the moment. No how I look, or what others think, not even that I don't know so many dances and so many moves. I just couldn't care less. I was truly happy.

So I am very thankful for yet another great weekend. I am thankful for friendships and for fun, and I am especially thankful for this very special opportunity to go clubbing and to dance my heart out. I am thankful I have found this woman in me who is so happy and open.

No comments: