Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Last Evening Here - A Computer Glitch

Day 99 - I just finished writing my whole entry and than due to some glitch, or something I pressed, I am not sure what was it, the whole thing just disappeared!! I was writing how glad I am to see my oldest daughter, who is moving to a new home just before the baby is born. How glad I am to see my son who is now in college and taking his mid-terms this week. And even how glad I am to see all my friends after half a year away. and it is all gone. I was writing about my last evening here. How I went to dinner with my daughter and how much fun it was. How good was the food (the chef outdid himself) and how nice it was to sit in a restaurants for 3 hours and eat and especially talk. and now it is all gone. I wrote that as soon as I am done with this entry, we are going to watch a movie, in our jemmies. and now it is all gone. I talked about it with colors and flair and now it is just a dry report, but it is all gone. I have so many plans for this coming week and the list grows by the minute. One of the things is to buy a new computer. the one I have right now is not very good, to say the least. Sometimes I get so frustrated with it  for being so slow, for not responding and not preforming and for freezing way too many times. So today I got one more reason to want to change my computer. It is unreliable and makes me lose valuable information.
So I am very thankful for a wonderful evening with my daughter, before I am leaving for almost 2 weeks. An evening that lost its color in the entry above but was very special indeed. I am thankful for being here everyday and that only few times a year she is here alone for a very short period. But I am also very thankful for the opportunity to replace my computer and maybe, finally I will have a computer I am happy with and not something I complain about every single day.

1 comment:

Mystic Store said...
This comment has been removed by the author.