Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another Very Late Night

Day 393 One more time I am going to bed way too late. Still working on my project, making progress, missing sleep. But I will finish it on time and it will be a very comprehensive work, one that I will be proud to sign my name to it; I wouldn’t have it any other way. but it sure takes its toll on me. I will be so happy when I’ll be done with it. But it is very interesting and I learn a lot. And since I am doing this as a tour guide I keep comparing stats of Cambodia with our country to give people the reference so they’ll understand it better. And so in the process I learn a lot about my country as well. so tonight I worked on demographic numbers and added some more economy details. And tomorrow I will continue working on history and timeline. Meanwhile I am neglecting everything else, including myself. I was planning to go to a show I heard great reviews about, but I don’t have an evening to spare, so I didn’t go and I hope I can do it next week. I will try to do as much as I can tomorrow and on Friday during the day since I want to go to the dance on Friday night. I talked to a friend tonight and she said she’d love to go with me to our Italy trip on May, so this is really great. It can be so much fun. I am really looking forward to that trip; and to the Greece one next month. I have nothing to write about these days. My life is so boring – work and then sitting at home and doing research about Cambodia. And I am thankful I can do it and I am so thankful I am taking this class, but it probably doesn’t sound so exciting to someone from the outside. I love reading about new places and learn new things and for some reason even boring statistics are fascinating for me. So I hope you’ll bear with me few more days. I promise I’ll have some other things in my life soon enough. Just give me one more week.
 
I am thankful this marathon is almost over. I am thankful my work is almost done. I am thankful for all the new things I learn. I am thankful that even when I have to miss something because of this obligation I am doing it of my free will. And so it feels fine. I considered my options and decided it is the best route, just as on Friday I will go to the dance no matter what. And I am most thankful that at 2:30 in the morning I am finally going to sleep. Good Night!! 

No comments: