Friday, February 17, 2012

I am Needed Elsewhere

Day 395 – there is a big storm here today; very strong winds and a lot of rain. And this morning we found a big puddle in the middle of our living room. Water is getting through the shutters in my porch and they did a design mistake when remodeling the house and water is getting from the porch into the living room. And the rain keeps coming so probably tomorrow morning I will find the same thing – a puddle in my living room.
I was writing a story but I want to be right now with someone I love more than anything in my life, who is experiencing a heart wretching decision. So I am going to stop right now and will get back to it tomorrow.

I am thankful I am the master of my time and I can choose how to divide it and right now I am needed elsewhere.

No comments: