Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines' Day

Day 392 – It’s valentines’ day today, the day of love. And I have no man I can love in my life right now. But I am not sad about that, not sad to spend the holiday alone. I will have many years to love and to be in relationship, hopefully a better one than I experienced before, but today I am still alone, still not ready to open my heart and fall in love again. But Valentines’ day means doing acts of love to people we love and care about. So I am going to treat myself to a very special gift. I went to sleep very late yesterday and I am really very tired. So it is now only 10:20 but I am going to take a shower and go to sleep right now. The way I feel right now I couldn’t think of a better way to show my love and care.
  
So, Happy Valentines’ Day to everyone. I am thankful I get to celebrate another holiday here in my beloved country; I am thankful for a wonderful day today and for a very good night that is coming here as of NOW!! I am thankful for this early bed time, it will do me a lot of good.  

No comments: