Thursday, February 16, 2012

Painting in Colors Lesson 2

Day 394 I already know the drill; I am tired beyond comprehension.  I am doing my best but I cannot stay awake. I think I’ll go to sleep soon and will do the work tomorrow, it is not really going to work tonight and so it’s better just to admit to that and go to sleep instead of fighting it. At least I’ll get few hours of very needed rest and tomorrow I’ll be refreshed and able to work. Right now I was sitting for an hour in front of my computer, but didn’t put in even one word; dead tired. But I had a very lovely evening of creative writing class and later in my painting class. I am doing a variation on a Georgia O’Keefe painting and it’s so much fun!! I don’t know why it took me so long to do that. I don’t know the answer, but one thing I know I love it – it is so much fun to paint and I enjoy every minute of the class. It is not done yet, but I am taking a picture at the end of class one and will compare it to the final product. Fascination, I’m sure. But I can’t go any further – I am seriously falling asleep.
  
I am thankful for an amazing art class. I keep saying every single day is the best one yet, but it really is. I hope it will stay like that all the time. and as usual, I am most thankful for going to sleep right now. I can hardly wait.   

No comments: