Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Date on the Beach

Day 383 – after two weeks of corresponding and few phone calls yesterday we finally met. It was really funny how stressed I was before; I actually had something to lose by meeting him, so it puts so much more pressure. But he came here and we went to the beach to one of the cafés there and it was really nice. It was not a stranger I met and we knew so much about each other’s life so it was very interesting. I don’t know if something will come out of this, only time will tell, but he is such a nice guy that I am sure I found a friend if nothing else.  And it shows that there are quality people out there, it’s just a little hard to find. As usual I am very tired, but tonight I even have an excuse – I slept three hours tonight and a I can barely keep my eyes open to finish this entry.
 
I am thankful for finally meeting my friend and for a lovely evening. I am thankful for hidden treasures we can find if we are ready to look for it.  

No comments: