Thursday, February 2, 2012

Burning the Candle at Both Ends

Day 380 It was the first real sunny day in about two weeks; blue skies, sunny and warm. A perfect weather for Groundhog Day, a reminder that winter is almost over and spring is just behind the corner. Or so I would like to think. We had so much rain in the past two weeks. That I, for sure, had enough.
I set down to write my blog about an hour ago and I just woke up when my daughter and a friend who is staying here for the night came back from a night on the town. I guess I am very tired, again. My sleeping habits have to change, that’s for sure. I don’t sleep enough and I am very tired but still don’t go to sleep until very, very late. This has to stop. I am making a resolution to go to sleep in a normal hour, means no later than 12 am at least twice a week. I will try to make it an everyday thing; to make the very late hour the exception instead of the rule. But thankfully tomorrow is Friday and I will just sleep very late, to make up for tonight.
 
I am thankful I can go to sleep now; I am so very tired. I am thankful even more for the very beautiful day we had today, especially after the very heavy rains we had yesterday. I am thankful for some touching emails, beyond my wildest dreams. Thanks god its Thursday and I am crawling to my bed, one more time; hopefully for the last time.

No comments: